The Ontology of ValueTM
Career Transition Program
Intensive Online Career Development Program
for Active Industry Professionals Who Seek a Change
Discover your competitive advantage as a professional, learn all the strategies necessary to land great jobs, and start your new career with us!
Launch Your New Career With Us! Join Our Career Transition Workshop!
- You will learn all you need to know about your opportunities in the job market. You will go through a number of self-discovery exercises that will help you determine where you fit best.
- You will acquire and train all the skills you need to search for and land good jobs. This knowledge will serve you for a lifetime!
- You will learn general self-navigation strategies to make fast progress in any working environment and quickly adjust to the changing job market.
And all this in a group of ambitious, helpful, and motivated people like you!
For Whom Is This Career Transition Workshop?
- ✓ Those who seek improvement or change in their professional lives,
- ✓ People who are open to working in the international job market,
- ✓ Specialists and managers seeking tools for leveraging their professional competencies.
Why Is This Career Transition Program Right For You?
- ✓ Zero generalities. You will receive a test diagnosing your individual competitive advantage on the labor market,
- ✓ None theorizing. You will learn and practice a range of effective strategies of seeking and winning attractive positions, in accordance with your individual professional profile and needs,
- ✓ No outdated information. You will gain all the skills you need to look for and get a job in 2022: creating a competitive resume and LinkedIn profile, writing winning cover letters, self-presentation during job interviews in accordance with the current industry standards, and broadly understood networking skills,
- ✓ Advanced option. In the additional, extended part of the program (+ 2 weeks), we teach how to build your career in the long term, how to be entrepreneurial and independent in your professional life, how to self-manage yourself like a pro and quickly adapt to any working environment. This knowledge will serve you throughout your career!
It's a career transforming experience
and an exciting inner journey!
Our New Program Updated For The Job Market AD 2022 Includes:
- ➣ Professional help in developing your career,
- ➣ Interactive lectures, hands-on exercises, group assignments (3 hour-long live sessions every week),
- ➣ Digital training materials and handouts,
- ➣ A set of homework assignments to help you in your self-discovery process (~4 hours of individual work after every live session),
- An access to The Ontology of Value TM Test and our methodology
- ➣ Unlimited access to our internal “Ask me anything” career-development channel on Discord – also after the workshop!
- ➣ New, international professional contacts,
- ➣ Professional skills that will serve you for a lifetime, such as predicting and tracking the job market, networking skills, self-presentation & personal branding online.
The number of seats per each edition of our career transition workshop is strictly limited. First come first serve.
Choose the Package That Best Suits Your Needs
- In this plan, you will:
- Grow your professional identity,
- Build a vision for your “dream job” & “dream lifestyle,”
- Find out what is your competitive advantage in the job market, and where you should start your adventure,
- Learn how to pitch and brand yourself,
- Create a resume that fits the industry standards,
- Learn to network and build social capital efficiently,
- Learn how to pass job interviews with flying colors, and practice job interviews,
- Create a personal plan of action and take active steps towards landing your new position.
279 EUR + VAT
- In this plan, you will:
- Get everything in the 4-Week Program
- Test your entrepreneurial mind,
- Learn self-management techniques for life,
- Learn how to self-navigate online like a pro,
- Learn how to assess and predict the job market.
399 EUR + VAT
- ➣ An individual follow-up online career consultancy session after the course with the course leader (2 hours),
- ➣ Professional editing of your job application documents: resume, application letters, LinkedIn profile.
149 EUR + VAT (instead of 189 EUR + VAT)
Join Us & Enroll For Our Career Transition Workshop Today!
Starting date: Tuesday 7th June 2022 6 pm – 9 pm CET (on every Tuesday)
Why Choose Our Program?
Our workshops are highly interactive and vibrant, and the atmosphere is always joyful. Moreover, we care about the team spirit. We encourage collaboration and make sure that the participants learn from each other and are mutually supportive. Career development is a challenge, and it is always more efficient when you work in a supportive group. So, if you are building a new career in times of the pandemic, don’t be alone in the process!
The Ontology of ValueTM System
You Will Discover Your Natural Path To Create Value:
We Will Also Find Out Which Working Environments Naturally Fit You Best:
Our Training Strategy For Our Career Transition Workshops
But this is not all – we also keep in touch with the participants of our workshops and help them further! Firstly, our participants receive a battery of homework assignments. Secondly, we stay in touch after the course through the dedicated channel. We also provide further career advice via a dedicated newsletter.
Mathematics and Natural Sciences at the University of Warsaw, Poland, with a triple MS in Physics, Mathematics, and Psychology. Thereafter, she obtained a PhD in Computational Neuroscience at the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition, and Behavior in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. In 2018, she launched a public foundation, Stichting Solaris Onderzoek en Ontwikkeling, aiming to help early-career researchers find new careers in industry. In 2019, she established Ontology of Value. Next to writing books on career development, she runs a YouTube channel and blogs. Even though she chose to work in the open market, she is still a researcher in her free time and she believes in the compatibility of science and entrepreneurship.