The Ontology of Value®
Career Mastery Program
— Edition 2023 —
Discover Your Values. Rethink Your Career.
An Intensive Online Career Development Program
Crafted For Active Industry Professionals Who Seek a Change
Discover your competitive advantage as a professional, learn all the strategies necessary to land great jobs, and start your new career with us!
Develop Your Career With Us!
Join Our Career Mastery Program!
The Ontology of Value® Career Mastery Program is an intensive online career development workshop tailor-made for active professionals who seeks a change in their careers.
As every good show, this workshop consists of three acts!
- You will learn all you need to know about your opportunities in the job market. You will go through a number of self-discovery exercises that will help you determine where you fit best.
- You will acquire and train all the skills you need to search for and land good jobs. This knowledge will serve you for a lifetime!
- You will learn general self-navigation strategies to make fast progress in any working environment and quickly adjust to the changing job market.
And all this in a group of ambitious, helpful, and motivated people like you!
For Whom Is The Ontology of Value® Career Mastery Program?
- ✓ Those who seek improvement or change in their professional lives,
- ✓ People who are open to working in the international job market,
- ✓ Specialists and managers seeking tools for leveraging their professional competencies.
Why Is This Program Right For You?
✓ Zero generalities. You will go through a detailed test diagnosing your individual competitive advantage on the labor market,
✓ Zero theorizing. You will learn and practice a range of effective strategies of seeking and winning attractive positions, in accordance with your individual professional profile and needs,
✓ Zero outdated information. You will gain all the skills you need to look for and get a job in 2023: creating a competitive resume and LinkedIn profile, writing winning cover letters, self-presentation during job interviews in accordance with the current industry standards, and broadly understood networking skills,
✓ Advanced option. In the additional, extended part of the program (+ 2 weeks), we teach how to build your career in the long term, how to be entrepreneurial and independent in your professional life, how to self-manage yourself like a pro and quickly adapt to any working environment. This knowledge will serve you throughout your career!
It's a career transforming experience
and an exciting inner journey!
The New Edition of the Program AD 2023 Includes:
- ➣ Professional help in developing your career,
- ➣ Interactive lectures, hands-on exercises, group assignments (3 hour-long live sessions every week),
- ➣ Digital training materials and handouts,
- ➣ A set of homework assignments to help you in your self-discovery process (~4 hours of individual work after every live session),
- An access to The Ontology of Value® Test and our methodology,
- ➣ Unlimited access to our internal “Ask me anything” career-development channel on Discord – also after the workshop!
- ➣ New, international professional contacts,
- ➣ Professional skills that will serve you for a lifetime, such as predicting and tracking the job market, networking skills, self-presentation & personal branding online.
The number of seats per each edition of the program is strictly limited. First come first serve.
Choose the Package That Suits You Best!
- In this plan, you will:
- Grow your professional identity,
- Build a vision for your “dream job” & “dream lifestyle,”
- Find out what is your competitive advantage in the job market, and where you should start your adventure,
- Learn how to pitch and brand yourself,
- Create a resume that fits the industry standards,
- Learn to network and build social capital efficiently,
- Learn how to pass job interviews with flying colors, and practice job interviews,
- Create a personal plan of action and take active steps towards landing your new position.
279 EUR + VAT
- In this plan, you will:
- Get everything in the 4-Week Program
- Test your entrepreneurial mind,
- Learn self-management techniques for life,
- Learn how to self-navigate online like a pro,
- Learn how to assess and predict the job market.
399 EUR + VAT
- ➣ An individual follow-up online career consultancy session after the course with the course leader (2 hours),
- ➣ Professional editing of your job application documents: resume, application letters, LinkedIn profile.
189 EUR + VAT
Join Us & Enroll For Our Career Mastery Program Today!
Starting date: Tuesday 7th June 2022 6 pm – 9 pm CET (on every Tuesday)
Why Choose Us?
We always take an individual approach to every participant — you will be taken care of! At the end of the training, you will be fully equipped to rock the job market — not only now, but also in the future. You will develop self-navigation skills for life!
Our workshops are highly interactive and vibrant, and the atmosphere is always joyful. Moreover, we care about the team spirit. We encourage collaboration and make sure that the participants learn from each other and are mutually supportive.
Career development is a challenge, and it is always more efficient when you work in a supportive group. So, if you are building a new career in times of the pandemic, don’t be alone in the process!
The Ontology of Value® System
We believe that the best approach to develop your full potential, is to find your competitive advantage in the job market and cooperate / collaborate rather than compete. This approach proves to be the most effective both in business and in career building! Therefore, we will help you determine your unique professional identity and position yourself in the job market in a way to excel.
In the job market, there is no one else like you. You have your unique “professional identity” or “professional fingerprint.” This fingerprint is composed of a set of your core competencies acquired throughout your education process and professional career, your individual way of creating value for others, and your values and beliefs that make you fit into specific working environments. We use our own methodology developed with our in-house R & D tools to let you discover your fingerprint and navigate in the job market like a pro!
You Will Discover Your Natural Path To Create Value:
You Will Also Test Which Work Environments Fit You Best:
SMALL TO MIDDLE-SIZED ENTERPRISES (SMES) are, by definition, companies with no more than 250 employees on board. These companies usually occupy a niche in their branch of industry, producing goods and services for their customers (Business-to-Customer, or B2C), for other businesses (Business-to-Business, or B2B), or public institutions (Business-to-Government, or B2G). Their main ambition is to become the leading provider of certain services or products in their geographical area or their niche of the market.
STARTUPS are companies in the early stages of development (hence the name)—usually, smaller than 100 employees. Yet, from the very start, the company’s founders aim to scale the operations and grow. Startups are usually born in highly competitive fields such as IT, healthcare, or agriculture. Moreover, they often start their adventure with a sort of debt, namely funds from private investors or bank loans. For these reasons, startups often fail; after 10 years from incorporation, only about 10% of startups survive on the market—and among those, many change owners by getting sold to larger companies. Nevertheless, there is no shortage of adventurous founders willing to try their luck launching a new enterprise in the hope to create the next unicorn company.
Given all my skills and talents, where should I go next?
Where will I flourish and build the career I love?
Are there any hidden career paths I haven’t noticed just yet?
Where can I find “my” people in the job market and how to join them?
We have the answers.
Moreover, how can you get an edge in today’s job market? It is all about you and your self-discovery; about how you are as a professional. It’s about your mindset, in-demand skills, and planning strategies.
In our workshops, we combine insightful, up-to-date information on the job market with intensive training in self-navigation. This is what tells us apart: we don’t just fill missing space in your profile. Instead, we guide you so that you can dig deep into yourself, improve on your networking and negotiation skills, and your strategy planning. In order to achieve this, we include interactive group lectures, self-discovery exercises, aptitude tests, mock-up job interviews, group exercises, and a 1-1 consultancy session in our workshops.
Our Training Strategy
But this is not all – we also keep in touch with the participants of our workshops and help them further! Firstly, our participants receive a battery of homework assignments. Secondly, we stay in touch after the course through the dedicated channel. We also provide further career advice via a dedicated newsletter.