The Ontology of Value® Career Mastery Program, Module 3: Design and Navigate (weeks 5-6)
This is the third and last module from the Ontology of Value® Career Mastery Program: an innovative, intensive 6-week online career acceleration program for academic researchers willing to go through an extensive career development training to explore new career options outside of academia and put their careers on the new level.
In this module, you will go through an intensive training to:
- Better understand your image of a dream career and dream lifestyle,
- Learn how to set and monitor your goals,
- Utilize your inborn entrepreneurial mind in your professional career,
- Learn how to get by in a new work environment and pave your way to success,
- Learn how to self-navigate among other people like a pro,
- Learn self-management techniques for life,
- Learn how to self-monitor, self-regulate and avoid burnouts,
- Learn how to leverage on AI tools in your career development,
- Learn how to assess and predict the job market.
The package includes:
- Interactive lectures, hands-on exercises, aptitude tests, group assignments (2 x 4 hours),
- A set of homework assignments (2 x 4 hours),
- Digital handouts,
- Access to our internal “Ask me anything” Discord channel.
Before the course starts, we will send you all the logistic information under the email address indicated in your billing information. If you prefer to change your contact email number, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org