The Ontology of Value® Career Mastery Program, Module 2: Upgrade Your Career (weeks 3-4)
This is the second module from the Ontology of Value® Career Mastery Program: an innovative, intensive 6-week online career incubation program for ambitious undergraduate students willing to go through an extensive career development training to successfully start their professional careers and learn all the skills necessary to self-navigate in the job market.
In this module, you will go through an intensive training to:
- Learn how to pitch and brand yourself, both in person and online,
- Learn to network and build social capital efficiently,
- Learn how to find and create good job offers,
- Build a resume that fits the industry standards,
- Learn how to write winning cover letters,
- Learn how to effectively leverage on AI tools to step up your job search game,
- Learn how to negotiate and pass job interviews with flying colors & practice job interviews during the class,
- Create a personal plan of action and take active steps towards landing your new position.
The package includes:
- Interactive lectures, hands-on exercises, aptitude tests, group assignments (2 x 4 hours),
- A set of homework assignments (2 x 4 hours),
- Digital handouts,
- Access to our internal “Ask me anything” Discord channel.
Before the course starts, we will send you all the logistic information under the email address indicated in your billing information. If you prefer to change your contact email number, please send us an email to email@example.com