The Ontology of Value® Career Mastery Program, Module 1: Discover Yourself (weeks 1-2)
This is the first module from the Ontology of Value® Career Mastery Program: an innovative, intensive 6-week online career acceleration program for academic researchers willing to go through an extensive career development training to explore new career options outside of academia and put their careers on the new level.
In this module, you will go through an in-depth self-discovery process to:
- Diagnoze your personal relationship with work,
- Uncover your values and priorities,
- Discover and discuss the real reasons why you consider leaving academia and changing your career track,
- Learn your strengths and natural potential to create value as a professional,
- Build your professional identity,
- Learn your competitive advantage in the job market and the art of leveraging on your research skills,
- Learn the structure of the open job market, including a variety of working environments and their culture,
- Make a planning for where to start your next adventure.
The package includes:
- Interactive lectures, hands-on exercises, aptitude tests, group assignments (2 x 4 hours),
- Personal access to the Ontology of Value® Test,
- A set of homework assignments (2 x 4 hours),
- Digital handouts,
- Access to our internal “Ask me anything” Discord channel.
Before the course starts, we will send you all the logistic information under the email address indicated in your billing information. If you prefer to change your contact email number, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org