Academic education gives an edge in business when conducting complex projects, designing new products that involve intellectual property, and building viable roadmaps. However, as academics, we might need assistance in building teams, pitching, networking, and marketing in business. In Ontology of Value, we understand the scope of core competencies that researchers represent and the pitfalls of doing business as an academic.
Therefore, our coaching services for PhDs are crafted for professionals with academic education. We always launch the program by arranging an informational interview to learn about your background, expertise, values, personal goals, and business idea. Then, we prepare the preliminary coaching plan.
In our coaching program, we cover the following modules:
- The unique value proposition + analysis of the market,
- Your Intellectual Property,
- The legal structure of the company and the team analysis,
- Pitching the company,
- Searching for the optimal funding scheme,
- Building a brand and the circle of influence,
- Building a viable roadmap,
- Developing a marketing strategy,
- We always tailor the coaching program to your needs, to help you find your edge in the market and successfully launch your project to market.
Learn more about our program: