Would you like to help your students and employees
in launching successful careers in the open job market?
The Ontology of Value Test Will:
- Help your students and employees start their professional lives and thus improve their well-being, increase their self-confidence, and reduce the stress associated with starting a new career in the labor market,
- Help ambitious students discover their talents and prepare them for life success,
- Effectively assist your students and employees in starting new careers and motivate them to complete their studies efficiently and submit their theses timely, or to complete their projects before the contracts end,
- Help build your brand as an employer and an educational institution. The students’ and employees’ success on the labor market is the success of the university, which translates into the prestige of the unit, higher numbers of new candidates per annum, and more public funding,
- Help your students start their professional life with flying colors, which will encourage them to better identify with their alma mater, to stay active in alumni associations, and to continue family traditions by recommending their alma mater to their children in the future.
In the job market, value flows like a river. Value always comes first, and money follows. Therefore, to thrive in the job market, one should start from discovering their natural way of producing value – and learning in which roles and positions one can best use this potential.
Furthermore, we live and work in tribes: every working environment is yet another little community living by its own rules and standards. Therefore, it is essential to determine which door one should knock at given the student’s personality, working style, and values.
The Ontology of ValueTM Test will help your students discover their profile as value-builders, and determine which tribes they fit best. It will also showcase their strengths and weaknesses as professionals, and provide career advice that will help them best utilize their natural potential.
The circulation of value (and money) in the society. In the job market, value flows like a river. Value always comes first; money follows. Therefore, to thrive in the job market, one needs to learn their potential as a value builder – and discover in which roles and positions one can best use this potential.
Ref: The Ontology of Value: Discovering Your Source of Value for the Society & Working Environments That Naturally Fit You (ODYSSEY). ISBN: 9789083057934.
The Ontology of ValueTM Test was:
- Developed with the roots of human motivation in mind, and with deep understanding that people differ in their natural ways of building value and impact,
- Tailored for white-collar professionals who aim to build fulfilling careers in today’s job market,
- Constructed in a way that pushes you to think about your values and make important choices,
- Initiated by two years of field research, powered by psychometrics and machine learning,
- Validated on a large group of professionals representing all industries and 14 countries.
Our new aptitude tests for students, The Ontology of ValueTM Test (full name: The Ontology of Value: Discovering Your Source of Value for the Society & Working Environments That Naturally Fit You, or ODYSSEY), is a tool created by combining Alfred Adler’s theory of human motivation, psychometric techniques, and machine learning.