Promotional materials all for products and services
offered by Ontology of Value®
offered by Ontology of Value®
As our Affiliate, you are welcome to use all the following materials (the copyrights stay on the side of Ontology of Value®).
General Instruction for Placing Affiliate Materials Online.
General instruction for using the visuals and collecting affiliate commissions:
a) There are three separate affiliate programs:
- “Company” (13.3% commissions, high product prices): all products sold via the company page, please find the “Company” affiliate program’s homepage HERE,
- “Video Course” (23.3% commissions, middle range product prices): all products sold via the video course page, please find the “Video Course” affiliate program’s homepage HERE,
- “Test” (33.3% commissions, low product prices): all products sold via the test page, please find the “Test” affiliate program’s homepage HERE.
b) You should register to each of these affiliate programs separately and learn / remember your affiliate numbers for each one of them.
E.g., you can have affiliate number 7 for the “company” affiliate program, number 10 for the “video course” and number 24 for the test.
Of course, it is not obligatory to register for multiple affiliate programs; you can choose just one if you wish – but then, you will only earn commissions from products and services pegged to that affiliate program.
c) If you put a visual material online, you should link it to specific websites related to this visual material.
You can either link to the homepage of the relevant website or to specific products. Importantly, it doesn’t matter which subpage you choose: whatever the user buys from the website after tracking your affiliate link, will be booked as your commission.
For instance, if you wish to advertise for our book (sold through the company website), you can build an affiliate link to the company landing page, to the subpage listing books, or to the specific product. In all these cases, sales will be booked for your account.
d) You create your own affiliate links to our products and services in a simple way.
You can create an affiliate link simply by adding the term “/?wpam_id=YOUR-AFFILIATE-NUMBER” to the page you are linking to.
For instance, if you affiliate number in the “company” program is 123, and you advertise for the book “What Is out There For Me?,” you can use any of the following affiliate links:
The cookie will be saved for 365 days. It means that the user who enters the page via your affiliate link can close the tab and still come back to the website and make a purchase within a year from the first visit, and you will still receive a commission from sales.
e) That’s all! You are set.
You are set now! You can start using your affiliate links and collect affiliate commissions. Whenever your affiliate link generates sales you will be able to see the progress in your relevant affiliate panel.
Affiliate Materials #1: Visuals (logos | banners).
The book banners:
The test banners:
The video course banners:
Affiliate Materials #2: Other content (presentations | prospects | flyers).
1. The general prospect of the company:
a) For universities and other public institutions/NGOs: Education-ENG, Education-PL
b) For private businesses: Enterprise-ENG, Education-PL
c) For affiliates: ENG, PL
2. The presentation of the specialized company services:
a) Dedicated to universities and other public institutions/NGOs: Education-ENG, Education-PL
b) Dedicated to businesses: Enterprise-ENG, Education-PL
c) Dedicated to affiliates: ENG, PL
3. The general company overview:
4. One-pager flyers for the Ontology of Value Career Mastery Program (watch out! the starting dates in the box at the bottom are left blank, please fill in before sending!):
5. Full syllabus and agenda for the Ontology of Value Career Mastery Program:
6. Short written pitches (Natalia’s bio, the company, and ALL the products and services offered by the company):